Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30647 USD / PEN
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 22% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,179 (S/. 10,374) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,064 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Salvador costs $1,300 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.37 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Seattle, Washington costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 242 Lari (about 1 hour ago)