Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30758 USD / PEN
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 26% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,957 (S/. 9,615) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)