Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00911 USD / JPY
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 40% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,725 (¥628,209) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,100 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (28 minutes ago)