Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00885 USD / JPY
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 36% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,006 (¥678,906) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,400 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$250 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (about 3 hours ago)