Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00873 USD / JPY
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 37% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,290 (¥491,648) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bintulu costs RM100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)