Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 668 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03114 USD / THB
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 50% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,700 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,342 (75,206 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 242 Lari (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (44 minutes ago)