Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03929 USD / UAH
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 49% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,800 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,467 (62,773₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Libertad costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)