Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.180 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 19% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,000 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $4,073 (€3,451) in Chania.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cambridge costs £150 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kenema costs 55,000 Leone (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 20,000 Leone (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Marrakech costs 5,000 Dirham (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 440,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)