Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00878 USD / PKR *
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 30% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,300 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,010 (₨343,022) in Chakwal.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $122 (12 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Washington D.C. costs $1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mon Repos costs 3.97 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)