Cost of living comparison between Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States and Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016.
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 18% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,565 in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pilsen costs 600,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨160 (about 2 hours ago)