Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 468 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018.
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 19% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,416 in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$15 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨52 (about 1 hour ago)