Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 420 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017.
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 28% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,861 in Cedar Falls, Iowa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (42 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)