Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 441 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017.
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 28% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,300 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,097 in Cedar Falls, Iowa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Stara Zagora costs 350 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$11 (about 1 hour ago)