Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 492 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01946 USD / PHP
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 50% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,261 (Php116,237) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (about 1 hour ago)