Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 612 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31525 USD / BRL
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 36% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,416 (R$ 7,663) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)