Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 633 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32224 USD / BRL
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 32% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,566 (R$ 7,963) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)