Cost of living comparison between Caxias do Sul, Brazil and Albany, New York, United States
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 395 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31696 USD / BRL
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 31% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,155 (R$ 6,800) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)