Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 649 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30214 USD / BRL
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 34% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,100 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,388 (R$ 11,215) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $681 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ujjain costs ₨2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Juan costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)