Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 647 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31518 USD / BRL
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,953 (R$ 9,368) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 220 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$1,864 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Honiara costs 13 SI$ (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Patiala costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)