Cost of living in Catania, Italy compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 292 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.118 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Catania (Italy) is 26% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,843 (€1,648) in Catania.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (28 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Tel Aviv costs 12,470 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)