Cost of living comparison between Castellón de la Plana, Spain and Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.088 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana (Spain) is 30% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,175 (€1,998) in Castellón de la Plana.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)