Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.120 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 18% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,363 (€3,004) in Cascais.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,400 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Podgorica costs €10 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kandy costs 2,500 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)