Cost of living comparison between Cascais, Portugal and Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.076 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 14% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,698 (€2,507) in Cascais.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)