Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01545 USD / HTG
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 26% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,312 (149,646 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)