Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30957 USD / BRL
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,955 (R$ 6,315) in Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)