Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32224 USD / BRL
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,459 (R$ 7,630) in Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubrovnik costs 1,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)