Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 314 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31198 USD / BRL
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,000 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,926 (R$ 12,583) in Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Goiânia costs R$ 3,200 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 77,000 (about 2 hours ago)