Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00149 USD / CLP
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 9% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,408 (CH$2,288,335) in Calama.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.30 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 28,000 Birr (42 minutes ago)