Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 483 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.061 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 20% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,012 (€1,896) in Cagliari.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (about 1 hour ago)