Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00481 USD / AOA *
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 12% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,600 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $4,052 (842,369 Kz) in Cabinda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)