Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00606 USD / AOA
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 8% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,364 (555,367 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)