Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00606 USD / AOA
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is about the same as in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,548 (420,707 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (1 minute ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (31 minutes ago)