Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 460 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00093 USD / KRW
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 13% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,937 (₩4,247,141) in Busan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (16 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (38 minutes ago)