Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26665 USD / SAR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 33% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,685 (﷼ 6,319) in Buraidah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 2 hours ago)