Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26669 USD / SAR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 34% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,662 (﷼ 6,233) in Buraidah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)