Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017.
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 49% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,900 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,980 in Bulawayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (41 minutes ago)