Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary vs Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,730 prices entered by 233 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00330 USD / HUF
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 41% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,466 (747,837 Ft) in Budapest.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benoni costs R 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Caracas costs 100,000 Bs.S. (about 4 hours ago)