Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 432 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25474 USD / RON
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 53% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,400 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,082 (8,173 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz, California costs $7 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$120 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $28,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (about 3 hours ago)