Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 434 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25441 USD / RON
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 53% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,800 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,251 (8,849 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 122,000TL (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨40,660 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Braga costs €32,122 (36 minutes ago)