Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 430 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26252 USD / RON
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 52% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,000 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,405 (9,163 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$364,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$15,248 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q35 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,279 (22 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Athens costs €0.22 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $6,450 (about 1 hour ago)