Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 711 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017.
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 18% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,049 in Boise, Idaho.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)