Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 643 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017.
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 16% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,144 in Boise, Idaho.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santa Ana, California costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 2 hours ago)