Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11940 USD / NOK
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 28% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,988 (kr 33,401) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)