Cost of living in Bo, Sierra Leone compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00014 USD / SLL
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bo (Sierra Leone) is 34% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,490 (18,419,874 Leone) in Bo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,300 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)