Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 78%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 343 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01468 USD / KGS
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 59% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,200 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,116 (144,181 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)