Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 694 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.176 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 16% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,900 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $4,109 (€3,494) in Bilbao.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨7,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$430 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siliguri costs ₨3,050 (about 2 hours ago)