Cost of living comparison between Bilbao, Spain and Albany, New York, United States
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 522 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.098 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 19% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,013 (€1,834) in Bilbao.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (about 2 hours ago)