Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.627 USD / BAM
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 56% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,300 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,896 (3,022KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)