Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 79%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 253 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00007 USD / IDR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 55% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,003 (Rp 29,182,913) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $90 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Mecca costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Natal costs R$ 23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)