Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 79%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 281 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00008 USD / IDR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 55% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,123 (Rp 14,929,423) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zadar costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kyoto costs ¥200,000 (about 1 hour ago)