Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 313 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38565 USD / TND
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 66% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,800 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,651 (4,281 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Chişinău costs 33 Leu (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £12 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (30 minutes ago)