Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,285 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14529 USD / CNY
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 27% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,296 (元15,806) in Beijing.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $45 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Antonio, Texas costs $656 (about 1 hour ago)