Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,152 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14527 USD / CNY
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 26% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,300 (元15,830) in Beijing.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 264,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 300 (about 4 hours ago)