Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 554 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017.
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana (United States) is 5% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,529 in Baton Rouge, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,300 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (21 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Andorra la Vella costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Irvine, California costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)