Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00085 USD / IQD
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 38% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,307 (2,724,294 Dinar) in Basra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,849,000 (about 1 hour ago)