Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 526 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00035 USD / COP
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 41% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,900 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,897 (COL$8,261,611) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)