Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 825 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 16% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,633 (Bs 36,242) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)