Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02026 USD / DOP
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 13% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,600 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $4,004 (RD$ 197,590) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $5,053 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200 (43 minutes ago)