Cost of living comparison between Bacolod City, Philippines and Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02087 USD / PHP
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 59% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,026 (Php49,167) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (34 minutes ago)