Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02010 USD / PHP
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 60% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,241 (Php61,762) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)