Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02007 USD / PHP
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 61% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,449 (Php72,181) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)