Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.124 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 33% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,670 (€1,486) in Aveiro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 500 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 5,000 Dirham (12 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (44 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (about 1 hour ago)