Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 74%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 515 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00313 USD / KZT
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 52% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,100 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,444 (781,603 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)