Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 74%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 561 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00317 USD / KZT
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 53% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,755 (553,563 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)