Cost of living comparison between Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan and Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29326 USD / TMT
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 37% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,579 (5,383 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (41 minutes ago)