Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00149 USD / CLP
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 22% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,940 (CH$1,300,516) in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campobasso costs €1.45 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)