Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00154 USD / CLP
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 18% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,300 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,507 (CH$2,273,643) in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Suva costs 2,000 FJ$ (35 minutes ago)