Cost of living comparison between Arequipa, Peru and Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29713 USD / PEN
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 54% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,738 (S/. 5,848) in Arequipa.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.67 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$15 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (39 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Alor Star costs RM200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nogales costs Mex$ 48 (about 1 hour ago)