Cost of living comparison between Arequipa, Peru and Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.30433 USD / PEN
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 47% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,336 (S/. 4,389) in Arequipa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in London costs £4.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buffalo, New York costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 110,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 182 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 350 лв (about 2 hours ago)