Cost of living comparison between Arequipa, Peru and Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29643 USD / PEN
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 55% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,419 (S/. 4,787) in Arequipa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $8 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Medellín costs COL$1.64 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)