Cost of living in Ardabil, Iran compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! Ardabil has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ardabil.
|Personal Care||- 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ardabil (Iran) is 65% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,800 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,659 (﷼ 69,816,582) in Ardabil.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 75 Leu (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)