Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00084 USD / IQD
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 18% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,366 (3,984,985 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)