Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.413 USD / JOD
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 25% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,679 (Dinar 3,311) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)