Cost of living comparison between Aqaba, Jordan and Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.411 USD / JOD
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 28% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,200 (Dinar 2,267) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (about 1 hour ago)