Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.413 USD / JOD
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 24% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,103 (Dinar 2,195) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 50,000 L£ (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (about 1 hour ago)