Cost of living comparison between Aqaba, Jordan and Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.413 USD / JOD
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 28% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,997 (Dinar 2,829) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 42₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)