Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.411 USD / JOD
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 20% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,501 (Dinar 3,190) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 40 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,009 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,719 (about 2 hours ago)