Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 246 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00088 USD / KRW
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 28% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,870 (₩6,637,879) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,600 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (35 minutes ago)