Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 257 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00088 USD / KRW
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 12% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,825 (₩5,498,086) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,300 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,118 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Winnipeg costs C$20 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $80 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Poole costs £344 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £600 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mecca costs ﷼ 11,412 (26 minutes ago)