Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14559 USD / CNY
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 38% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,327 (元15,980) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$3.40 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)