Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14539 USD / CNY
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 38% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,320 (元15,959) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €500 (14 minutes ago)