Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01931 USD / PHP
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 26% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,700 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,461 (Php179,293) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)