Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01964 USD / PHP
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 26% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,300 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,195 (Php162,673) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)