Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01963 USD / PHP
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 27% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,057 (Php155,707) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lagos costs 800,000 ₦ (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Uberlandia costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨240 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (about 2 hours ago)