Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02010 USD / PHP
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 29% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,220 (Php110,423) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (15 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (42 minutes ago)