Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 440 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00030 USD / MGA
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 50% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,877 (6,174,612 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)